Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: WANTED: ISPs with DDoS defense solutions
From: Rob Thomas <robt () cymru com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:22:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, NANOGers.

] Also, if you can't do it everywhere, doing it where you _can_ is preferable to
] not doing anything at all.

Indeed, every little bit helps.  We will win these battles by
degrees, folks, not through a single panacea.  So, with that
said, I have to make a shameless plug for the Bogon Page.  It
makes filtering reasonably easy and automated.  If there is
something else we at Team Cymru can do to help you filter out
the nasty packets, please don't hesitate to ask!

   <http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/index.html>

I am on a soapbox, but that's because I'm short.  :)

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas