Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: dry pair
From: "Dr. Jeffrey Race" <jrace () attglobal net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:41:12 +0700

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:24:35 -0500, Austad, Jay wrote:

I also tried asking for an Alarm Circuit.  I even explained to them what it
was, but they still didn't understand.  All of the people I talked to
wondered why in the world I would want a pair with no dialtone.

This is what happens when you staff your "support" departments with dropouts
from McDonalds.   They need people who have climbed poles and been down in
manholes (among other things).   The training is abysmal and management
doesn't care.

Jeffrey Race

  By Date           By Thread