Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: When Security Guards Attack (was: clearblue part deux)
From: John Kinsella <jlk () thrashyour com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:24:42 -0700

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:09:19PM -0400, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine wrote:
... tried to silence the door audible alarm

Didn't it have battery backup? Inquiring minds want to know.

The door?  Guess not.  Reminds me of a skit from Kentucky Fried Movie, tho. :)

Serously, yeah it's SF city building code.  I got little wires running
from my EPO to my UPSs in my internal server room as well.

John

  By Date           By Thread