Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: maybe this should be on sec focus but.
From: Scott Granados <scott () wworks net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

I've captured this guy here actually directed at me.

<thank goodness for pine:)>

It appears to attach itself as message.zip not sure if it attaches using
other names.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Drew Weaver wrote:

            I have had like 4 users call and tell me that they're receiving
email from admin () ourdomainname with a unidentified attachment, possibly a
worm that exploits the new Microsoft vulnerability last week, all 4 of these
people reported that their updated this morning antivirus software missed
it.

FYI.

  By Date           By Thread