Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network Solutions and Broken E-mail Addresses
From: Matt Larson <mlarson () verisign com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 21:08:05 -0400

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003, Leo Bicknell wrote:
Evidence suggests some Network Solutions people read this list, but
are unlikely to reply to queries such as mine.  That's fine, but if
one of you could suggest to the people in the right place that there
are many valid e-mail addresses not in that form it would be great.

While I'm not with Network Solutions, I'll pass your email on to a
clueful person there and report back whatever I hear.

Matt
--
Matt Larson <mlarson () verisign com>
VeriSign Naming and Directory Services