Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

MPLS Broadband Wholesale
From: Jay Greenberg <jg () execulink com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:27:25 -0400

Has anyone on the list had experience wholesaling Broadband Residential
Internet access via an MPLS infrastructure?

I'm mainly interested in how to address the vrf interfaces that face the
residential customers. i.e., if this is a wholesale customer, should the
end ISP supply the addressing, default gw, etc, and should DHCP or proxy
arp be used? etc etc etc... you get the point (I hope)..

Thanks!

--
Jason Greenberg, CCIE #11021
<jg () execulink com>