Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Port blocking last resort in fight against virus
From: Jason Frisvold <friz () corp ptd net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:52:12 -0400

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 15:01, Mike Jezierski - BOFH wrote:
My experience seems to be that as the ISP we're blamed when the
subscribers gets a virus, because after all it's our network that
sent the customer the virus.

Catch 22 ...  Block the virus, get accused of being a censor.  Allow the
virus, get accused of being a carrier...

*sigh*

-- Mike
--
Jason H. Frisvold