Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: How much longer..
From: Scott Weeks <surfer () mauigateway com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:16:35 -1000 (HST)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Fred Baker wrote:

: attacked UNIX systems. I'm no friend of Windows either, but a little
: humility is in order. Windows is attacked because it is ubiquitous, not
: because it is vulnerable. If the whole world ran Linux, the attacks would

I think that'd be only partially correct.  I think it's also because
they're a monopolistic corporate bully and they have a large installed
base of pissed-off-at-them people due to that bully attitude.

scott

  By Date           By Thread