Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

OT: APAC circuit costs
From: <Brennan_Murphy () NAI com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:22:29 -0700

I am hoping to ask some questions of an enterprise network
engineer/manager
who knows a bit about circuit costs in APAC. Specifically, I have
a vendor telling me a WAN link from Beijing to SanFran is cheaper than
Beijing
to almost anywhere else in APAC: Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney
and Tokyo. Just looking for someone to contact me off the list
and confirm whether that is actually the case....

Thanks!
-BM

  By Date           By Thread