Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Boston seems unaffected by blackouts
From: Andy Grosser <andy () sugar meniscus org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:36:39 -0400 (EDT)

I'm in downtown Boston (Back Bay), and things seem normal here.  No local
outages reported as of yet (6:25 PM EST), that I can tell.

Sure, "Blame Canada, Blame Canada..."  ;-)

This whole thing should have interesting implications for infrastructure
upgrades.  Or it'll tell us something about consumption, and taking these
things for granted.

Solar panels, anyone?  ;-)

---
Andy Grosser, CCNP
andy () meniscus org

"One does not become Woody Guthrie by design."
        - Steve Earle, writing about Bob Dylan
---

  By Date           By Thread