Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Telehouse (25 Broadway) back on utility power
From: pr () isprime com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:38:05 -0400 (EDT)

Just in case anyone's keeping track, utility power was restored about an
hour ago, and the generators were shut down about 10 minutes ago.

I don't know which facility, but somewhere else must have just came back
up, as a few bgp sessions on NYIIX to companies who backhaul to elsewhere
came up about 10 minutes ago.

Things are starting to normalize.

I'm told 60 Hudson is still without utility power.

  By Date           By Thread