Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hey netscalibur! (was: Re: Hijacked email)
From: just me <matt () snark net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:14:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Christopher Chin wrote:

  Okie doke....  is Netscalibur in the house?  I might assume so
  based on the "nanog-ish" return address on the received e-mail
  from [195.157.87.253].  This IP is sourcing Sobig.F to me, and
  *as* me.

  The received mail:

    From nanog () ehlke net Wed Aug 20 10:03:00 2003

I got six various examples from this exact machine, until I just
nullrouted Netscalibur's /16. They have been the only virus messages
I've seen so far.

matto

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>

  By Date           By Thread