Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Email virus protection
From: just me <matt () snark net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Karsten W. Rohrbach wrote:

  Some switched to Mac. Many UNIX users are on mutt or similar MUAs which
  do not bear the potential for execution of arbitrary code.

Wow, the second one even mentions Mutt by name.

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>

  By Date           By Thread