Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: clearblue part deux
From: John Kinsella <jlk () thrashyour com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 23:33:39 -0700

Silly me.  hadn't caught up on my mail yet.  Bastards lost power again
around 9:40PM PST.

John

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 11:24:02PM -0700, John Kinsella wrote:

So haven't seen anybody else mention it yet...Clearblue in SFO went
off-net for 3ish hours today, again as the result of internal power
issues as far as I can tell.  Gennys didn't kick in.  After gettin my
stuff back up, went for a self-guided tour of the facility to find 3
guys gathered around one of their UPSes scratching their heads.  I
suspect something went *poof*.  At least it was a Saturday...

Personally, I'm looking forward to renegotiating my contract later this
year. :)

John

  By Date           By Thread