Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: email virus ==> over the top
From: Steve Carter <scarter () pobox com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:48:35 -0700

Even they don't like you dude ... the sources are forged ... :)

-Steve

* neal rauhauser said:

  No one loves me and I don't get much email from the folks who tolerate
me. I just got back from having lunch with some guys who tolerate me and
I found scads of messages from all over -the funniest among the bunch
for our Nanog readers:

<user>@cisco.com
<user>@tacnet.com
<user>@wcom.com
<user>@sprint.com

  Looks like my internetwork equipment vendor and my two favorite peers
have their Windoze stuff in a complete state of 'higgledy piggledy' - a
technical term from Bloom County cartoons, for those not old enough to
remember.

  I hate to rub it in, but I've got fifty days of uptime on everything
I'm responsible for and the only reason it isn't a hundred and fifty is
due to me taking them down for an OS upgrade.

root         1  0.0  0.1   552    0  ??  ILs   3Jul03   0:01.56
/sbin/init --

  Windows is a question presented to each of us. Some find their answer
here ==> http://freebsd.org

  By Date           By Thread