mailing list archives
Lawful Interception in the world...
From: "Pascal Gloor" <pascal.gloor () spale com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:34:21 +0100
I'm trying to collect some informations on Lawfull Interception over the
Does any country in the world require such things ?
LOGS (6 months archive required)
- mail header logs (all mails, in, out, relay)
- pop3/imap/webmail access logs (all accounts)
- dhcp/dial/adsl/gprs/whatever accounting logs (all users)
- mail interception (IN,OUT,RELAY) for a certain From/To address or a
the mail has to be encrypted with PGP and sent directly to the Law
enforcement as a mail attachement.
Thank you for taking 2 minutes to answer to nanog or privatly, this is
- Lawful Interception in the world... Pascal Gloor (Feb 11)