Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

IPv6 subnet calculators?
From: "Jeffrey Wheat" <jeff () cetlink net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:57:48 -0500

I am trying to find an IPv6 subnet calculator or even a "cheat sheet" that
will help show how a /32 allocation is broken down into /40, /48 and /64
subnets. Has anyone found such a tool? I have been using the NorthStar
web based database tool for dealing with my IPv4 allocations. While the
author has mentioned support for IPv6 in the future, I am trying to get
things rolling now. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Jeff

---