Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Management tool for service providers
From: "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy () druid net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:59:02 -0500

On Thursday 20 February 2003 16:26, Daniel Abbey wrote:
I am looking for an IP management which has flexible management
capabilities. I need it for managing my customers IP assignments, and
keeping stock of my IP pool.
Do you have any suggestions?

We have a package that is very flexible based on Python and PostgreSQL.  I
will copy sales () CainGang com so they can send you some information.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy () {druid|vex}.net>   |  Democracy is three wolves

  By Date           By Thread