Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Fast.Net / Netaxs down?
From: up () 3 am
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:25:50 -0500 (EST)

Our link to FastNet (formerly Netaxs) went down a while ago, and their
phone lines are all busy.  I can get to fast.net's website, but none of
the netaxs servers, including NewsRead.com.

They are at a somewhat low elevation, so I'm wondering if they're dealing
with a flooding situation.  Our circuit to sprintlink in Pennsauken is
fine (for now).

Does anybody have any info on this they can share?

James Smallacombe                     PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
up () 3 am                                                          http://3.am