Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reports of flooding in Tyson's Corner Virginia
From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:57:18 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
Looks like 30 stores on the upper level were flooded (probably too strong
a word, "slightly moistened" would seem more appropriate) due to a roof
leak, and the mall was closed.

Hardly a danger to the internet, unless there are more people than I know
doing their private interconnects through Macy's.

That's good news.  I would hate to think any ISP's had equipment in
large buildings with flat roofs holding up 2 feet of snow and rain
in the area.

  By Date           By Thread