Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: RIPE Down or DOSed ?
From: "Daniel.Diaz" <ddiaz () ripe net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:11:40 +0100

Dear all,

FYI

Since 14:00 UTC today Feb 27, RIPE NCC has been under ICMP
DDoS attack. We have been isolating this applying internal
measures and coordinating this with our upstream providers
to isolate it as soon as possible.

We are confident it will be soon mitigated.

Thanks and regards.

-- Daniel.Diaz

 Marshall Eubanks <tme () multicasttech com> writes:
 *
 * Can anyone else get to ripe.net ?
 * I cannot seem to access the whois or any other service (my ripe traffic
 * goes through Sprint).
 * When I ping peach.ripe.net, I get 90%+ missing packets + "destination
 * host unreachable"
 * from inside Sprint.
 *
 *
 *                                   Regards
 *                                   Marshall Eubanks
 *

--
Daniel.Diaz
Operations Manager