Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: EuroNOG
From: bmanning () karoshi com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:12:31 -0800 (PST)

bmanning () karoshi com wrote:

    I'm still waiting.

        I'm not worried about the existance of a purported legal entity
        that appears to be hosting a mailing list.
        The question I ask, and am still waiting for an answer to is;

        what are the differences (charter) between the European Operator
        Forum (eof)  and the nasent EuroNOG?

        Young Nich. has failed to respond.  I guess the question is either
        too difficult to answer or is perceived to be retorical.

--bill

  By Date           By Thread