Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Fast TCP?
From: Hank Nussbacher <hank () att net il>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:31:10 +0200

At 11:41 PM 04-06-03 -0400, Deepak Jain wrote:

I am not sure why sending a single large/high speed stream today (>1Gb/s) is
such an improvement over sending multiple today-streams of data, but I guess
that is the difference between a get-it-done-right and a get-it-done-now
mentality.

The bot-owners would tend to disagree. This will improve their kill ratio without having to significantly increase the size of their bot-herds. Now we can have someone be the receipent of some FAST-love.

-Hank

  By Date           By Thread