Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NYC: TelX vs. Telehouse
From: Charles Sprickman <spork () inch com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:26:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Looking for people who have used both and can offer some comparisons.  I'm
somewhat familiar with Telehouse's plusses and minuses.  TelX also claims
that they will have a service soon that will link both locations, but I'm
not sure exactly what that means; a link to NYIIX?

I'm mainly curious about the variety of transit providers (both seem a bit
slim), how hard it is to get sublet customers in, and the reliability of
power/cooling.

We're currently at Level3, and their x-connect fees are making a number of
projects too expensive.

I can summarize offlist replies if that's preferred.

Thanks,

Charles

--
Charles Sprickman