Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anybody home at SBC?
From: "Jeremy T. Bouse" <Jeremy.Bouse () UnderGrid net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:22:26 -0700

        Even as an SBC customer that's about all I get from their abuse
department... That or automated form letters that never get any response...

        Regards,
        Jeremy T. Bouse

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 03:31:14PM -0400, Jeff Workman wrote:

Can somebody from SBC's abuse department please contact me off-list?
Calling the phone number I have for the abuse department results in getting
forward to a voicemail box to which nobody is subscribed, according to the
recording.

--
Jeff Workman | jworkman () pimpworks org | http://www.pimpworks.org

  By Date           By Thread