Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for transit
From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu () deaddrop org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:14:06 -0700

Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:

Well, sort of.

I have a bunch of old network hardware...

[snippety snip]

Sorry for disturbing everyone, but I'm really hopeful that this'll work
out.

It worked out very quickly. I even have backup volunteers. Thank you all, a
whole lot, from me, and from Rob, too. Oh, and for those that wondered, I
should have specified, it's a lot (router and other fun things).

--
"They had discovered Mr. Slippery's True Name and it was Roger Andrew
Pollack TIN/SSAN 0959-34-2861, and no amount of evasion, tricky

  By Date           By Thread