Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Weird email messages with "re:movie" and "re:application" in the subject line..
From: David Diaz <techlist () smoton net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:06:44 -0400

Yep coming to my nanog email addy.

My email box has started receiving a bunch of emails recently (earlier this
evening) with a 80k zip attachment called "your_details.zip" and either
"re:movie" and "re:application" from a whole bunch of other address I have
never heard of..

New spam technique or some new virus, similar to a Melissa?  Any body else
seeing this?

mark

--
Mark Segal
Director, Network Planning

Futureway Communications Inc. is now FCI Broadband

  By Date           By Thread