Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS-Tree Utility
From: Rick Ernst <erond () legendz com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

I've been asked twice off-list;  here's the implentation I found:

http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, steve uurtamo wrote:

:>
:>> I'm curious if anyone could point me to a utility for AS-Tree mapping from a
:>> routing table output?  I searched the archive a bit, and didn't find
:>> anything.
:>
:>you could use dot (directed graphs drawing program -- free) after a
:>little bit of sed on the route table output.  about 10 minutes of
:>work, and the output is really, really pretty.
:>
:>s.
:>

  By Date           By Thread