Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: SPAM Level Status - And why not stop the peering with lame ISPs
From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:19:48 +0530

On 2/10/06, Alain Hebert <ahebert () pubnix net> wrote:

    For APNIC, we also includes all their peers up-to (if possible) to a
ARIN one.  But we only do that on extreme case of network flooding.
    (No sense on wasting operator time on spam related incidents)

I agree you have a problem there - but try using something like
spamhaus.org's sbl and xbl first.  And then a few other well chosen
blocklists (not the "block all traffic from a country" variety at all)

You wont get any productive results from blocking apnic space the way you do.

-srs

  By Date           By Thread