Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NANOG36, Dallas, and I-35
From: Pete Templin <petelists () templin org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:16:39 -0600

(I'm not claiming to be local to Dallas, but thought I'd point this out.)

Most folks know that odd-numbered Interstate Highways run North/South. I-35 runs through Dallas, and through Fort Worth. If you fly into DFW, your travel will likely run along part of I-35. Here's the kicker: I-35 splits just north of Hillsboro, and two branches run north to Denton. The branch through Dallas is I-35E, and the branch through Fort Worth is I-35W.

Moral: Don't panic if you're going South on I-35E.  :)

pt

  By Date           By Thread