Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: protocols that don't meet the need...
From: "Tony Hain" <alh-ietf () tndh net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:17:46 -0800

I agree that attendance is not required, but it can help some discussions.

Given the logistical differences it would be much easier to schedule NANOG
into a nearby hotel than to try to move the IETF around. For example this
time if NANOG had been a month later it would have been in the same city yet
different hotels. I understand that synchronized meetings it not trivial,
but it is worth considering.

Tony