Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: protocols that don't meet the need...
From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:37:03 -0500

        So, NANOG has worked in the past (eg: ARIN) at joint
meetings at a venue before, perhaps something similar would work.

        I find it interesting that NANOG and IETF are both in Dallas
about a month from each other and both parties likely navigated
the logistics issues of connectivity, etc.. for these hotels for
a slightly overlapping audience.

        Do people think something like the NANOG-ARIN would work for
NANOG-IETF?  That might allow cross-breeding/ROI/whatnot and value to
both communities.

        - jared