Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: IRS goes IPv6!
From: Matt Ghali <matt () snark net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:11:03 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, [iso-8859-1] Andrew Dul wrote:

So isn't this yet another reason why we need a rational PI policy, so organizations don't have make up reasons why they are LIRs.

I'm left wondering why the federal government doesnt simply create a single LIR for all fed agency assignments. But I'm sure that would never happen- it would require both cooperation and the sharing of authority. And it would simply be too logical, cost effective and efficient. Its too bad that such a policy wasn't required by the RIR involved.

matto

              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

  By Date           By Thread