Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: a radical proposal (Re: protocols that don't meet the need...)
From: Paul Jakma <paul () clubi ie>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:46:33 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

very limited. Here in Western Fairfax, basically just the two mentioned. Why not create aggregation ASN that exploit that ?

Well you don't need to assign an ASN for Cox and SBC to announce a shared prefix for a start off.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      paul () clubi ie        paul () jakma org       Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune:

  By Date           By Thread