Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: ignore the word "radical"
From: "John A. Kilpatrick" <john () hypergeek net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:02:14 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Edward B. DREGER wrote:

Must "C" renumber when changing providers?  Yes.  Sounds familiar.

As long as you can find a customer who wants to be dual-homed and doesn't care about PI then great. But most folks who bother to be dual-homed want/need PI space and don't want to renumber when changing providers. I know that was a consideration when I dual-homed.

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john () hypergeek net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/

  By Date           By Thread