Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: MLPPP over MPLS
From: Hyunseog Ryu <r.hyunseog () ieee org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:36:16 -0600

Maybe next monday I can ask for detailed info, but I wasn't on the
meeting to discuss this in detail.
Based on outcome of discussion with Cisco, we decided to go with MLFR
instead of MLPPP.

Hyun

Jon R. Kibler wrote:
Hyunseog Ryu wrote:

What I heard from Cisco is that there may be some issue with MLPPP and
MPLS - maybe QoS? -.
The issue is for general IOS support issue for MLPPP/MPLS combination.
For that reason, Cisco recommended Multi-link Frame Relay(MLFR) to
overcome that issue.

Hyun

Hyun,

Would you happen to have a source for additional information as to exactly what the problem may be?

THANKS!
Jon Kibler

  By Date           By Thread