Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: MLPPP over MPLS
From: "Brent A O'Keeffe" <bokeeffe () csc com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:56:47 -0500

It may also be worth noting that if the provider is running Juniper and
not Cisco, there are fragmentation issues with certain versions of Juniper
code.  The MLPPP session cannot agree on an MTU and usually stop somewhere
around 100 bytes if they do.  The workaround is to implement "ppp
multilink fragment disable" on the Cisco Multilink interface.

Brent

Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org>
Sent by: owner-nanog () merit edu
02/17/2006 03:38 PM

"Jon R. Kibler" <Jon.Kibler () aset com>
cc
nanog () merit net
Subject
Re: MLPPP over MPLS