Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quarantine your infected users spreading malware
From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:17:38 +0200

eric-list-nanog () catastrophe net wrote:
On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 23:40:48 +0200, Gadi Evron proclaimed...

[snip]

I'll update on these as I find out more on: http://blogs.securiteam.com

This write-up can be found here: http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/312

Ah yes, the old self-promotion trick. You know, I get some ads for C1 () lis
that sound pretty good until I have to click on thier link to get more
information.

The information, quite a bit of it, comes before the link. If you'd like I can send it you you again. Thanks!

        Gadi.

--
http://blogs.securiteam.com/

"Out of the box is where I live".
        -- Cara "Starbuck" Thrace, Battlestar Galactica.

  By Date           By Thread