Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Sprint Problems?
From: Crist Clark <crist.clark () globalstar com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:12:47 -0800

Having trouble getting anything out of our Sprint rep. Rumors of
fiber whack. Problems out here in San Jose, California and in Texas,
Waco vicinity. Hard to say whether some of our problems over the rest
of North America are related to Texas and California or more widespread.
Voice and data problems.

Anyone have better info on what, where, and resolution?
--
Crist J. Clark                               crist.clark () globalstar com
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387

  By Date           By Thread