Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

NANOG List Statistics
From: Chris Malayter <chris () terahertz net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:01:43 -0600

Good Evening,

We are now ready to release our first of monthly list statistics.

They are available at:

http://www.nanog.org/liststats.html

I'd like to offer a huge thanks to the staff at Merit for putting this all together:

Dale Fay, Sue Joiner, Brad Robertson, and Jeff Tomaszewski

I'd also like to thank the Steering Committee and Mail Admin Committee.

We hope they are useful and of interest to the community as a whole!

All comments can be directed to nanog-admin () merit edu

Regards,

Chris Malayter

NANOG - Mail list Administration Committee

  By Date           By Thread