Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Security inside AS
From: Glen Kent <glen.kent () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:10:21 +0530

Thanks to everyone for replying!

I am overwhelmed with the response that i received offline.

Thanks once again!

Cheers,
Glen

On 1/20/06, Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 12:17:01PM +0530, Glen Kent wrote:
I understand that in theory we need to protect our IGPs from all sorts
of attacks.

But do we really have service providers who enable authentication
(MD5, etc) inside their ASes for their IGPs (OSPF/IS-IS)?

       Yes, i know of several providers who do this.

       - jared

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared () puck nether net

  By Date           By Thread