Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Martin Hannigan
From: "william(at)elan.net" <william () elan net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:12:56 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:

Martin Hannigan wrote:
Admins: Clearly, a personal attack and I'd like the AUP enforced
please.

Clearly, exactly what you've been trying to get me to do for a long time, to get me off NANOG, well... I finally decided to comply.

Admins: I will answer any call to leave.. Also, I'd like for Martin to see this AUP enforced on his continual attacks on me and many others on-list, regardless of my reply to him.

I personally do not want to see either Gadi or Martin leave - both have been good contributors on this list and this grudge they got against each other should be settled offline with both of them self-enforcing and not replying to the other one again on the list (so as to not provoke again).

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks

  By Date           By Thread