Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wifi SIP WPA/PSK Support
From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:55:35 +0530

On 1/26/06, Mike Leber <mleber () he net> wrote:
I'm working on finding a Wifi SIP phone that supports WPA/PSK that we can
recommended to VOIP clients.  As everybody knows, currently most Wifi SIP
phones support WEP which is demonstrably insecure.  For banking and
financial customers, or companies that are given passwords or credit cards
over the phone, this is a serious security issue.

http://www.paesys.com/en/WIFI_wireless_phone_moimstone_Stonehenge_WP150.htm

   Security & Encryption
            WPA-PSK AES, TKIP
            64/128 bit WEP