Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

I never realized so many trains derailed until my Internet kept going out
From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 06:37:47 -0500 (EST)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/technology/6490915/detail.html

It was the third multi-day outage experienced by Comcast Western Slope
customers. The two previous also came as a result of train derailments.

One Aspen Comcast customer told the Aspen Times that he learned a lot
about train derailments as result of his service interruptions.

"I never realized so many trains derailed until my Internet kept going
out," said Michael McVoy.

  By Date           By Thread