Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: MPLS vs PTP
From: Michael Loftis <mloftis () wgops com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:40:17 -0700

--On January 31, 2006 9:56:46 AM +0000 Michael.Dillon () btradianz com wrote:

it seems to me that a correctly configured, directly connected pipe
would work as well as mpls, with the benefit of local control of my
routers
and owning any incompetence.

I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone...

No no, that's just the vendor koolaide machine running momentarily dry. Hold on a moment, I'm sure someone will refill it shortly with the buzzwordblend ;)

  By Date           By Thread