Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: CME-24/BlackWorm email notifications + top-7 unreachable AS's
From: Martin Hannigan <hannigan () renesys com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:33:38 -0500

Below are the top-7 ASN's that *we* have not been able to reach with our email notifications of CME-24/BlackWorm infected machines:

5416    | BATELCO-BH
6412    | KW Gulfnet International
8781    | QA-ISP Qatar Telecom (Q-Tel)
10029   | SPECTRANET FIRST FIBRE BROADBA
12486   | Teleyemen - YNET Autonomous Nu
20759   | ISU-JED KACST/ISU Jeddah Auton
34105   | ARIAVESATCOM-AS Ariave Satcom

If you know of a contact for these or did not receive a notification and would like to make sure your network is clean, please contact me off list.

I can get 6412 Kuwaiti Gulfnet. Do you have a URL or something you want
them to look at?

The rest are up and operational. Perhaps trying the role accounts
for abuse, sysop, root, etc. or the APNIC/RIPE database for contacts
might be useful.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574

  By Date           By Thread