Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: CME-24/BlackWorm email notifications - next TOP unreachables
From: Michael Loftis <mloftis () wgops com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:29:01 -0700

--On February 1, 2006 3:09:08 AM +0200 Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

Gadi Evron wrote:
Below are the top-7 ASN's that *we* have not been able to reach with our
email notifications of CME-24/BlackWorm infected machines:

<...>

Know of a working contact for these? Please contact me off-list.

For any you do get ahold of but-not-via-their ASN/Whois information, please politely ask them to update that on the community's behalf if they can :)

  By Date           By Thread