Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re:
From: Reese <reese () inkworkswell com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:34:25 -0500

I once had a legitimate difficulty and posted to this list as a
direct result. As I was moderated at the time, my post was denied
with the provided reason that it was not appropriate for this
list. An attempt to identify the source ISP of a troublesome IP
was not "appropriate" but the below (and etc.) is?

Still, still, exercising undue discipline - unlike others.

--

Scott Berkman wrote:
, drop, and roll?