Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re:
From: "Jeremy L. Gaddis" <jeremy () evilrouters net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:59:33 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Reese wrote:
I once had a legitimate difficulty and posted to this list as a
direct result. As I was moderated at the time, my post was denied
with the provided reason that it was not appropriate for this
list. An attempt to identify the source ISP of a troublesome IP
was not "appropriate" but the below (and etc.) is?

Still, still, exercising undue discipline - unlike others.

http://tinyurl.com/6q7g3m ?

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis
http://evilrouters.net