Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24
From: "Michienne Dixon" <mdixon () nkc org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:32:20 -0600

My apologizes for jumping the gun.

-
Michienne Dixon
Network Administrator
liNKCity
312 Armour Rd.
North Kansas City, MO  64116
www.linkcity.org
(816) 412-7990

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Bush [mailto:randy () psg com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 1:42 PM
To: Paul Stewart
Cc: Majdi S. Abbas; Michienne Dixon; nanog () nanog org
Subject: Re: Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

On 09.01.13 03:52, Paul Stewart wrote:
Same here.. got a notice this morning and while it's false, I still
have no response from Randy neither on this matter..

guy's gotta sleep some time.  it's 04:40 here.

if you wrote me directly, you would have a response by now.  almost to
the bottom of my mailbox.

part of the experiment is to measure the difference between the amount
of nanog mail lorenzo drew in 2005 by pre-announcing with the amount we
get in 2009 while not pre-announcing.  :)

randy

  By Date           By Thread